2019 Creativation Recap
January 22, 2019
Make-n-takes are projects that anyone visiting the DecoArt booth could do in a short amount of time and take with them. Over the course of the exhibition (From Saturday, January 19th - Monday, January 21st), 4 make-n-take projects were available all day long:
- Pouring on Mini Canvases with DecoArt Pouring Medium
- Leather Bracelets from Silver Creek Leather Co. with DecoArt Stylin
- Pencil Pouches with NEW DecoArt SoSoft Fabric Glitters, Neons, and Metallics
- Pop Sockets with NEW DecoArt Galaxy Glitter
At Creativation, we showcased some of our brand new products coming out during 2019 to give a sneak peek of what's to come. Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram for updates on when and where each new product will be available! The new products announced were:
- DecoArt Galaxy Glitter
- DecoArt SoSoft Fabric Paint, Glitter, Neons, and Metallics
- DecoArt SoSoft Adhesive Stencils
- DecoArt Black Light Neons
- DecoArt Chalky Gesso
- Americana DuraClear Iridescents, Creme Waxes, and Galaxy Varnish
- DecoArt Value Kraft Stencils
- Brush Sets
- DecoArt Fluid Art Pouring Acrylics
- Ultimate Glow-in-the-Dark Paint
- PLUS new colors in the followings lines: Americana Acrylics, Americana Multi-Surface Acrylics, Crafter's Acrylics, Extreme Sheen, DecoArt Stylin, and Americana Decor Metallics
Join Mark Montano for a booth tour to see all the new products:
DecoArt Designer, PLA, lead a fun, crafty, and informative workshop focused on creating beautiful, glittery tablescapes with NEW DecoArt Galaxy Glitter the Thursday before the exhibition.
DecoArt President and CEO, Stan Clifford, and DecoArt Designer, PLA Schneider, participated in an exciting and charitable game show called Winging It by the Charity Wings Art Center. In this competition, contestants had to design a quirky piece of art in a very limited amount of time. Check out the projects done by Stan (left) and PLA (right).
For even more photos from Creativation, check out our Facebook Photo Album!