See more projects using this product.
Learn more about DecoArt Media®.
DecoArt Media® Fluid Acrylics
- Cobalt Turquoise Hue (DMFA09)
- Magenta (Interference) (DMFA104)
- Primary Magenta (DMFA29)
- Quinacridone Violet (DMFA34)
- Turquoise (Interference) (DMFA105)
- Violet (Interference) (DMFA102)
- tracing paper
- transfer paper
- #1 liner brush
- cosmetic sponge
- #1 round brush
- pen or pencil
- journal (of choice)
- cling stamp set (dandelion) (Stampendous)
- You will need a journal, stampendous stamp, stamp block, liner brush, round brush, fluid acrylics: Quinacridone Violet, Cobalt Turquoise Hue, and Primary Magenta, and Interference colors: Magenta, Turquoise, and Violet.
- Water down the 3 Fluid Acrylic colors and individually splatter them on with the round brush.
- On a wooden pencil use the round brush with those same watered down Fluid Acrylics to paint the pencil to have the same watercolor feel.
- Once the fluid acrylics dry, water down the interference paints and also splatter those on the journal.
- When that is all dry, use a pen or pencil to trace and transfer the "Wildflower" quote to the top of the journal. Then use a cosmetic sponge with Carbon Black to load the stamp of choice and firmly press onto one corner of the journal.