See more projects using this product.
Learn more about Americana® Stencils.
- Alizarin Crimson (DA179)
- Buttermilk (DAO3)
- Leaf Green (DAO51)
- Tangelo Orange (DA196)
- White Wash (DAO2)
- Jacobean Floral (8.5" x 11") (ASC08)
Primers, Sealers, and Finishes
- DuraClear® Matte Varnish (DS60)
- water container
- palette or plastic plate
- paper towels
- E6000 glue (E6000)
- 1/2" flat brush
- #3/0 liner brush
- four recycled CDs or DVDs
NOTE: Let dry completely between painting steps.
- Sand the shiny side of the CD/DVD enough to rough up and remove coating.
- Paint each CD a different color: Buttermilk, Tangelo Orange, Alizarin Crimson, and Leaf Green with the 1/2" flat brush. Repeat for two more coats.
- Stencil on designs using White Wash, touching up with a fine line brush if needed.
- Finish with two coats of DuraClear Varnish.
- Cut felt into circles about 1/4" smaller in diameter of CD.
- Use E6000 to attach felt circles to back of CDs.