See more projects using this product.
Learn more about Americana® Acrylics.
- Boysenberry Pink (DAO29)
- Bubblegum Pink (DA250)
- Driftwood (DA171)
- Snow (Titanium) White (DAO1)
- transfer paper
- flat brush
- liner brush
- wood panel
- round brush
NOTE: Let dry completely between painting steps.
- Paint the front of the wood panel in white. Once dried, transfer pattern.
- With a liner brush, paint the lettering in Boysenberry Pink.
- With a round brush, paint the breading of the donut in Driftwood. Paint the frosting in Bubblegum Pink.
- With the round brush, paint the sprinkles on the donuts in Boysenberry Pink. Paint the sprinkles behind the lettering in Bubblegum Pink.
- Paint the side of the panel in Bubblegum Pink.