See more projects using this product.
Learn more about Americana Decor® Chalky Finish™.
Americana Decor® Accessories
- Waxing & Finishing Brush (ADB01)
Americana Decor® Chalky Finish™ Paint
- Escape (ADC20)
- Everlasting (ADC01)
- Primitive (ADC26)
- Serene (ADC18)
- Vintage (ADC17)
Americana Decor® Varnishes
- Soft-Touch Varnish (ADM03)
- water container
- paper towels
- 2" flat brush
- wooden chair
NOTE: Let dry completely between painting steps.
- Wipe chair clean with a damp paper towel to remove any dust or lint.
- Use 2" flat brush to apply Everlasting, Vintage, and Serene, painting most of the seat.
- Use Escape to highlight areas on seat and legs.
- With waxing brush, go over the entire chair with Primitive, starting with the seat. Blend until you are happy with the way Escape, Vintage, and Serene are blended. Work paint into sides and legs. Rinse brush. Let dry completely.
- Use 2" flat brush to apply Soft-Touch Varnish, following label instructions and repeating as desired.
When blending, work quickly so the paint does not dry.
The more coats of Soft-Touch Varnish you apply, the softer the piece will look and feel.