See more projects using this product.
Learn more about Americana® Multi-Surface Acrylics.
Americana® Multi-Surface Acrylics
- Cotton Ball (DA500)
- Lipstick (DA506)
- water container
- palette or plastic plate
- paper towels
- tracing paper
- transfer paper
- #10 flat brush
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- #1 liner brush
- pen (or pencil)
- jute (hemp, string, or yarn)
- wooden bird ornament (Say Hello Shop)
NOTE: Let dry completely between painting steps.
- Get the bird ornament from www.sayhelloshop.com.
- Use a #10 flat brush and Lipstick to basecoat the bird. Rinse brush.
- Use a pen or pencil and the tracing and transfer papers to trace and transfer the Scandinavian pattern onto the lower half of the bird.
- Use a #1 liner brush and Cotton Ball to paint on the pattern. Rinse brush.
- Use scissors to cute the jute (or hemp, string, or yarn) to fit. Tie a knot to secure the bead and add as many beads as you like.
- Use a glue gun to attach the jute to the back of the bird.
Hang this ornament on your tree, give as a gift, or use it to tag a holiday gift package.