See more projects using this product.
Learn more about Americana® Acrylics.
- Bahama Blue (DA255)
- Canyon Orange (DA238)
- Ocean Blue (DA270)
- Tangerine (DAO12)
- water container
- palette or plastic plate
- paper towels
- 3/4" flat brush
- #6 flat brush
- #1 liner brush
- laser-cut robot MDF clock (Say Hello Shop)
- 1/4" pouncer (Americana Dual Sided Pouncers - DABK19)
- 3/4" pouncer (Americana Dual Sided Pouncers - DABK19)
- Use a 3/4” flat brush with Bahama Blue to fill in the middle square section of the robot’s body, forearms, and feet. Rinse brush.
- Use the same brush with Tangerine to fill in the robot’s head and shoulders, the 2” circle around the center of the clock, and the squares above the robot’s feet. Rinse brush.
- Use a #6 flat brush with Canyon Orange to paint the circle outline around the numbers on the clock face; outline around the eyes and center circle; and add highlights on the head and shoulders.
- Dip the 1/4” sponge pouncer into Canyon Orange and add six circles for the bolts to each Tangerine square above the feet. (Place three on each side of each foot.)
- Use the same pouncer with Ocean Blue to paint the legs.
- Use the #6 flat brush with Ocean Blue to paint the gap in between the shoulders and body, arms, and hands. Add detail on the forearms by turning the brush on its side and painting seven horizontal stripes on each forearm. Use the same brush laying flat to paint three horizontal lines on each foot.
- Use the 3/4” sponge pouncer dipped in Ocean Blue to make a circle on each corner of the robot’s body.
- Use the #1 liner brush with Bahama Blue to add an “X” in each Ocean Blue bolt. Rinse brush.
- Use the same brush with Tangerine to add comma stroke highlights to the right sides of each Canyon Orange bolt on the squares above the feet.
- Use the handle end of the #6 flat brush dipped in Ocean Blue to add four dots in between each number on the clock.