See more projects using this product.
Learn more about Americana Decor® Curb Appeal™.
Americana Decor® Curb Appeal™
- Contemporary Coral (ADCA06)
- Farmhouse White (ADCA02)
- Harbor Blue (ADCA15)
- Urban Green (ADCA10)
- Victorian Yellow (ADCA09)
- Vineyard Purple (ADCA20)
- stencil brush
- permanent marker
- craft or utility knife
- Begin with a doormat of your choice, this one is made of coir. Gather all of your supplies, such as a utility knife, permanent marker, a stencil brush, and a rainbow variety of paints.
- Flip the doormat over to the rubber backing. Mark the center of the mat with a permanent marker. Draw a half circle onto the rug as large as you can, making a rainbow shape. With a utility knife, carefully cut the mat.
- With permanent marker, sketch out your rainbow lines. For this look, leave about a 1" gap between the five stripes. Paint each stripe of the rainbow a different color in Contemporary Coral, Victorian Yellow, Urban Green, Harbor Blue, and Vineyard Purple with a stencil brush. Lastly, paint the small stripes in Farmhouse White. Use a pouncing motion with the stencil brush for the best coverage.