See more projects using this product.
Learn more about Vintage Effect Wash™.
Americana Decor® Chalky Finish™ Paint
- Artifact (ADC43)
- Preservation (ADC40)
- Smitten (ADC08)
- Whisper (ADC03)
Vintage Effect Wash™
- E6000 glue (E6000)
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- #1 liner brush
- #1 round brush
- white t-shirt
- grey transfer paper
- pen or pencil
- pompon trim
- round wooden plaque (or bottom of cheese dome-flea market find)
- bisque animal head (or flea market find) (Target)
- You will need an old round plaque, an animal head of choice, a white cloth, E6000, hot glue gun, and brushes.
- Use a flat brush to apply the vintage effect wash to the rabbit in sections then immediately wipe back with a white cloth. Rinse brush.
- Use a flat brush to paint the plaque in Artifact and Whisper. Rinse brush. After fully dry use a pen or pencil to transfer the folk art florals on the lower center of the plaque.
- Use a round brush and a liner to paint on the flowers in Smitten and Preservation. Also make mixes and or details with those colors mixed with Whisper. Rinse brushes.
- Use E6000 to adhere the rabbit head. Then use scissors to cute ribbon to fit perimeter of the plaque then use a hot glue gun to adhere it.