See more projects using this product.
Learn more about Americana® Acrylics.
- Antique Green (DA147)
- Avocado Dip (DA254)
- Blue Mist (DA178)
- Celery Green (DA208)
- Desert Cactus (DA331)
- Foliage Green (DA269)
- Hauser Dark Green (DA133)
- Irish Moss (DA312)
- Kelly Green (DAO55)
- Midnite Green (DAO84)
- Mistletoe (DAO53)
- Snow (Titanium) White (DAO1)
- paintbrush (liner, small, and medium)
- paper (white copy paper)
NOTE: Paint directly onto the printed paper or use the print as a pattern, which can be traced onto canvas, wood, etc.
- Print the leaf pattern onto paper (size of your choice).
- Following the color guide, begin painting in sections of leaf. Use a liner brush for section #1. Use a small brush for sections #2, #3, #4, and #5.
- Continue painting using a small brush for sections #6, #7, #8, and #9.
- Continue painting using a small brush for sections #10 and #11.
- For section #12 (white), paint the small areas with a liner brush and the large area around the leaf with a medium brush.