See more projects using this product.
Learn more about Americana® Acrylics.
- Bittersweet Chocolate (DA195)
- Coral Blush (DA292)
- Coral Shell (DA316)
- Driftwood (DA171)
- Light Mocha (DA241)
- Lilac (DAO32)
- Melon (DA251)
- Mistletoe (DAO53)
- Orchid (DAO33)
- Pansy Lavender (DA154)
- Razzle Berry (DA276)
- Teal Green (DA107)
- True Ochre (DA143)
- tracing paper
- transfer paper
- 3/4" flat brush
- #1 liner brush
- #1 round brush
- canvas (12" x 12"; or piece of wood)
- pen or pencil
- On a canvas or piece of wood, print out the provided pattern to fit. Use a pen or pencil to trace and transfer the pattern. Use a 3/4" flat and a #1 round brush with Driftwood to fill the background in complete (#1).
- Use a #1 round brush with Teal Green to paint all #4s.
- Use a round brush with Light Mocha to paint all #2s.
- Use the liner brush with Bittersweet Chocolate to fill in all #3s.
- Use the round brush with Mistletoe to paint all #5s.
- Use a round brush with Pansy Lavender to paint all #6s.
- Use a liner brush with Orchid to paint all #7s.
- Use a liner brush with Lilac to paint all #8s.
- Use a round brush with Melon to paint all #9s. Use a round brush with Coral Blush to paint all #11s.
- Use a round brush with Coral Shell to paint all #10s.
- Use a round brush with Razzle Berry for all #12s.
- Use a liner brush with True Ochre to paint all #13s.