See more projects using this product.
Learn more about Americana Decor® Curb Appeal™.
Americana Decor® Curb Appeal™
- Contemporary Coral (ADCA06)
- Harbor Blue (ADCA15)
- Urban Green (ADCA10)
- Victorian Yellow (ADCA09)
- Vineyard Purple (ADCA20)
- flat brush
- hot glue gun
- wooden shape (circle for wreath backing)
- chip brush (25)
- Gather all of your supplies, including chip brushes (new or used), a backing for your wreath, and a variety of Curb Appeal colors.
- For this sized wreath, paint five brushes in each of your colors. If you want more layering or a larger wreath, paint more brushes. Either dip the brush tips into the paint, or use a flat brush to paint the tips. While they are laying out to dry, randomly add paint onto the handles. Let dry.
- With a hot glue gun, glue your chip brushes onto the wreath in the order of the rainbow. If you want your rainbow of colors to blend into each other, blend the two colors together and paint the middle brushes in this color. For example, mix Victorian Yellow and Urban Green together and paint the brush where the two colors meet. Randomly add paint onto all of the handles and sand off for a distressed look.