See more projects using this product.
Learn more about Americana® Gloss Enamels™.
Americana® Gloss Enamels™
- Black (DAG67)
- Citron Green (DAG235)
- Festive Green (DAG230)
- Glorious Gold (Metallic) (DAG71)
- Tuscan Red (DAG265)
- White (DAG01)
Primers, Sealers, and Finishes
- Americana® Primer & Sealer (DS17)
- water container
- palette or plastic plate
- paper towels
- tracing paper
- transfer paper
- rubbing alcohol
- #3 round brush
- #6 flat brush
- brush soap
- #0 round brush
- Clean vase with rubbing alcohol and dry well before painting.
- Print off pattern and use pencil to trace and transfer pattern in center of vase.
- Apply Tuscan Red accurately to top of mushrooms with #3 round brush. Let dry.
- Apply Glorious Gold to bottoms of cups of mushrooms with #3 round brush. Let dry. (Leave detail lines off until later.)
- Apply White on bodies of mushrooms with #6 flat brush. Let dry.
- Apply Citron Green and Festive Green on grass with #0 round brush. Let dry.
- Start again, applying second coat for previous colors, letting each dry before proceeding.
- Repeat again with third coat to achieve best opacity. Rinse brushes.
- Define details with #0 round brush #0 and Black: outlines; details on cups of mushrooms; grass). Let dry.
- Apply White with same brush in highlights of bottoms of mushrooms. Let dry.
- Coat with Multi-Purpose Sealer to protect.