See more projects using this product.
Learn more about Patio Paint Outdoor™.
Patio Paint Outdoor™
- Azalea (DCP58)
- Cloud White (DCP14)
- Coastal Surf (DCP80)
- Summer Lilac (DCP77)
- silk flowers
- small and medium brushes
- twine, jute, or string of choice
- fabric scraps
- mini clothespins
- Mini Resin Deck (Darice)
- Mini Wood Crate (Darice)
- mini fairy door (Darice)
- pot (large round)
- mini wood picket fence (Darice)
- wood people
NOTE: Let dry completely between painting steps.
- Use a medium brush to paint the door in Summer Lilac. Once dry, use a chip brush to dry brush in Cloud White. Use a medium brush to paint the fences in Cloud White.
- Use a small brush to paint the little pots in Summer Lilac and Coastal Surf. Use a chip brush to dry brush the deck and crate in Coastal Surf.
- Cut out dress pattern from fabric scraps and adhere to twine/string with mini clothespins. Tie to fence.
- Transfer face pattern. Use a small brush to paint the fairies hair, cheeks and mouth in Azalea. Use a small brush to paint the eyes in Coastal Surf. Use E6000 to adhere fabric scraps for dresses. Use E6000 to adhere flowers (crown) and leaves (wings).
- Start off building garden by placing a piece of styrofoam in pot. Begin layering by adding moss, fences, door and deck. Continue by adding little pots and flowers throughout.
- Lastly, add little fairies.