Learn more about Paper Effects®.
- Angular Motion (12" x 12") (ASMM08)
- water container
- palette or plastic plate
- palette knife (Americana Palette Knives and Texture Tools Set - DAS221)
- 1" foam brush
- Lay your stencil in the desired location. Using a flat edged tool, scoop up some modeling paste. Holding the stencil in place, drag the tool and paste across the stencil. Once your desired amount of paste is on the cardstock, just set aside the paper and stencil still in place until the paste begins to dry.
- Once the modeling paste is nearly dry, you can start adding the Paper Effects. Pour some of the Paper Effects into a bowl like paint.
- Using a foam brush, brush on the Paper Effects over the stencil and modeling paste. You don't want the gold to cover like paint, you want to see nice long textured streaks.
- Carefully remove the stencil. Let the Paper Effects dry, then trim the cardstock down to the desired size. Add dots to some of the stripes in the pattern. Allow to dry completely.
- From there create the rest of your scrapbook layout with layers of other patterned papers, die-cuts, ribbon etc. Adding in your Paper Effects creation.
- Once the layout was completely put together, accent with additional Paper Effects.