See more projects using this product.
Learn more about DecoArt Media®.
DecoArt Media® Fluid Acrylics
- Cobalt Teal Hue (DMFA10)
- Cobalt Turquoise Hue (DMFA09)
- Diarylide Yellow (DMFA11)
- Green Gold (DMFA14)
- Hansa Yellow Medium (DMFA50)
- Naphthol Red Light (DMFA19)
- Primary Magenta (DMFA29)
- Pyrrole Orange (DMFA21)
- Titanium White (DMFA39)
- Yellow Green Light (DMFA46)
DecoArt Media® Specialty Products
- tracing paper
- transfer paper
- #10 flat brush
- #1 liner brush
- #1 round brush
- pen or pencil
- printed images
- journal (of choice)
- day planner (Heidi Swapp Planner)
- You will need a journal of choice, a pencil, brush, and fluid acrylic colors: Yellow Green Light, Cobalt Teal Hue, Primary Magenta, Diarylide Yellow, Naphthol Red Light, Titanium White, Hansa Yellow Medium, Pyrrole Orange, Cobalt Turquoise Hue, and Green Gold.
- Use a pen or pencil to trace and transfer only the label shape into the center of the journal. Use a round brush to mix (1) part Titanium White with (1)part Cobalt Teal Hue. Use mix to fill in label shape and base coat the pencil.
- Then use a pen or pencil to trace and transfer the rest of the pattern. Use a round brush and liner brush to mix colors to paint the flowers and leaves on the journal and pencil.
- Then go back to add details on the flowers using lighter or darker details on journal and pencil.
- Use a liner brush to mix (2) parts Titanium White with a small amount of Napthol Red Light to outline the label shape. Then use the round brush with Titanium White to paint the quote on.
- Use similar colors to paint matching labels for your journal, print off either days of the week or months, matte medium, and a flat brush.
- Use a round brush to paint labels in the insides only.
- Use scissors to cut out words of choice in font of choice. Use a flat brush to adhere the words onto the painted labels with Matte Medium.