See more projects using this product.
Learn more about Americana® Acrylics.
- Fabric Painting Medium™ (DAS10)
- transfer paper
- hot glue gun
- round brush
NOTE: Let dry completely between painting steps.
- Begin with a clean banner and gathering all of your supplies.
- Using transfer paper, transfer the provided pattern onto the pennant.
- Mix together Fabric Painting Medium and Razzleberry according to label instructions. Using a small round brush, paint in lettering. If needed add a second coat.
- If desired, add a fun ribbon with hot glue.