See more projects using this product.
Learn more about Americana Decor® Satin Enamels™.
Americana Decor® Satin Enamels™
- Butter Yellow (ADSA07)
- Classic Black (ADSA01)
- Pure White (ADSA02)
- Seaside Blue (ADSA12)
Americana Decor® Stencils
- Tribal Triangle (18" x 18") (ADS410)
- tracing paper
- transfer paper
- 2" flat brush
- cosmetic sponges
- pen or pencil
- round brush
- wooden storage bin (2)
NOTE: Let dry completely between painting steps.
- Use a 2" flat brush to paint the inside of one storage bin with Butter Yellow and the other in Seaside Blue. Use the same brush to paint both the outside and edges with Pure White.
- Use the Tribal Triangle Stencil and cosmetic sponges to pounce on both sides, using the same color on the sides as you did on the inside of the bins. Let dry.
- Once fully dry, use a pencil or pen and the tracing and transfer papers to trace and transfer the words "gloves" and "shoes" to each bin.
- Use a round brush to paint on the words using Classic Black.