See more projects using this product.
Learn more about Americana Decor® Chalky Finish™.
Americana Decor® Chalky Finish™ Paint
- Refreshing (ADC13)
- Treasure (ADC19)
- Yesteryear (ADC27)
Americana Decor® Stencils
- French Living (12" x 12") (ADS05)
- water container
- palette or plastic plate
- paper towels
- wax or varnish
- large soft brush
- 2" chip brush
- #12 stencil brush (Americana Stencil Brushes - DABK20)
- wooden cabinet (flea market find)
NOTE: Let paint dry between steps.
- Use a 2” chip brush to basecoat entire inside of cabinet with Treasure.
- Use a 2” chip brush to basecoat entire outside of cabinet, omitting door, in Yesteryear.
- Use 2” chip brush to coat outer door with Refreshing.
- Line up French Living stencil on cabinet door. Dip #12 stencil brush in Yesteryear; wipe off excess before stenciling and then lightly dab all over stencil. Wash and dry stencil.
- Use large soft brush to apply wax or varnish to seal.
Be sure to wash the stencil before the paint dries.