See more projects using this product.
Learn more about Americana® Chalkboard Paint.
- Black Americana® Chalkboard Paint (DS90)
- water container
- palette or plastic plate
- paper towels
- old picture frame with wood backing (flea market find)
- two foam paintbrushes
- wood backing for frame (if needed)
- fabric garland (optional)
- Remove artwork and wood backing from picture frame. (If it does not have wood backing, you can have one cut to size at hardware store.)
- Paint picture frame Sea Glass. (If desired, do light coat to let natural wood show through for distressed look.)
- While paint on frame is drying, flip over artwork or wood backing in frame and paint with Black Slate Chalkboard Paint. Follow label instructions.
- Once dry, put wood board back in frame with chalkboard side facing out.
- If desired, embellish frame with fabric garland or other embellishment.