Americana® Multi-Surface Acrylics
- Apple Green (DA518)
- White Birch (DA501)
Americana® Reusable Stick-On Stencils
- Lotsa Labels (8" x 11") (ARS02)
- water container
- palette or plastic plate
- paper towels
- #2 round brush
- cosmetic sponge
- ribbon (in coordinating color)
NOTES: Clean glass surfaces before painting. Wash in warm soapy water, rinse and dry or wipe clean with rubbing alcohol and a soft cloth. Let dry completely between painting steps.
- Position stencil in desired location. Press on firmly, removing any wrinkles or bubbles.
- Using a cosmetic sponge, apply Apple Green. Peel off stencil while paint is still wet.
- Once paint is dry, write word of choice using a #2 round brush and White Birch paint.
- For a dishwasher safe finish, follow label instructions for baking painted jars in your oven.
- Tie ribbon of choice around top of jar.
Clean stencil immediately for best results.