See more projects using this product.
Learn more about Americana® Premium™ Acrylics.
Americana® Premium™ Acrylics
- Carbon Black (DTA37)
- Cerulean Blue (DTA35)
- Quinacridone Red (DTA05)
- Quinacridone Violet (DTA01)
- Sap Green (DTA22)
- Titanium White (DTA40)
- transfer paper
- flat brush
- round brush
- liner brush
NOTE: Let dry completely between painting steps.
- Transfer the provided pattern onto the canvas. Only transfer the outer edges of the brushstrokes.
- Mix Cerulean Blue, White, and a tiny amount of black to paint the first brush stroke. Paint the next one in Gold. Mix Quinacridone Red, White, and black to make the pink brushstroke. Mix white with black for the grey brushstroke. Finally, mix Quinacridone Violet, white, and black for the purple brushstroke. Once dried, Transfer the flower patterns onto each brushstroke.
- Mix white with a tiny amount of the purple mix and paint the flowers on the blue brushstroke with a round brush. Mix more purple in to create the petals. Paint the leaves in Sap Green. Mix black and white to make a dark grey. Fill in the flower centers and polka dots with mix. Paint the flowers on the pink stroke in white. Add dots of light grey for the flower buds and the dark grey mix for the flower center. Mix white with Sap Green for the leaves.
- On the gold stroke, paint the flowers in the same mix as the purple stroke. Add white for the smaller flowers. Add dots of dark grey onto the center of the flowers. Use a liner brush to add lines of light or dark purple to the flowers. Add leaves in Sap Green. Use the mix from the blue stroke to paint the flowers of the grey stroke. Add more blue to make the petals. Add dots of Gold to the centers of the flower. Use Sap Green and white with Sap Green for the leaves.
- Use the mix from the pink stroke to paint the flowers on the purple stroke. Add white to paint the smaller flowers. Use the lighter blue mix to paint the flower buds. Use Sap green to paint in the leaves. Use purple mix with white to add lines into flowers.