See more projects using this product.
Learn more about Dazzling Metallics®.
- Shimmering Silver (DAO70)
- soft cloth
- sanding block (or sandpaper)
- stencil brush
- wooden bangle
- embellishments of choice
- embossing folders
- E6000 Glue (E6000)
- medium flat brush
NOTE: Let dry completely between painting steps.
- Paint the entire bangle with Shimmering Silver using a medium flat brush.
- Emboss the cardstock with a pattern. Trim the embossed paper to fit the ovals on the wooden bangle. Use Americana Matte Decou-Page to adhere and seal the paper onto the wood.
- Use a sanding tool to remove the excess paper from the bracelet.
- Glue the flower embellishments onto the bangle bracelet with E6000 Glue. Let the glue dry completely.
- Paint the embellishments in Shimmering Silver.
- Use a stencil brush to add the Black Shimmer to the bracelet. Work it into the grooves of the flower and brush it onto the edges of the bracelet. Use a soft cloth to wipe back and smear the Black Shimmer over the piece to create an aged metal appearance.