See more projects using this product.
Learn more about Americana® Multi-Surface Acrylics.
Americana® Multi-Surface Acrylics
- Black Tie (DA539)
- Cotton Ball (DA500)
- Shrimp (DA541)
- Triangle Patchwork (12" x 12") (ASMM15)
- tracing paper
- transfer paper
- #10 flat brush
- 1" painter's tape
- cosmetic sponge
- #1 round brush
- pen or pencil
- black marker (optional) (Sharpie)
- banner (with rod: color of choice)
- Tape down the Triangle Patchwork Stencil with painter's tape. Load a cosmetic sponge with Black Tie and pounce on until the entire banner, except for the top, is filled.
- Use a pen or pencil and the tracing & transfer papers to trace and transfer the "Make your dreams happen" pattern. Use a round brush to paint on the words with Shrimp. Use the #10 flat brush to paint the wooden rod with Shrimp. Mix (1) part Cotton Ball with (1) part Shrimp and use the mix to outline the words. Let dry.
- Once everything is dry, use a marker to outline the letters. (Or, if you have a steady hand, you can use the round brush with Black Tie to outline.)