See more projects using this product.
Learn more about Americana Decor® Chalky Finish™.
Americana Decor® Chalky Finish™ Paint
- Delicate (ADC11)
- Everlasting (ADC01)
- Inheritance (ADC12)
- Innocence (ADC05)
- New Life (ADC14)
- Serene (ADC18)
- water container
- palette or plastic plate
- paper towels
- transfer paper
- 3/4" flat brush
- #8 round brush
- #8 flat brush
- craft glue
- wood frame
- Using a 3/4 flat brush, paint the entire frame with Serene
- Using #8 flat brush paint clothespins (a total of 10 pieces/halves)
- Using a #8 flat brush paint a 1 1/2 inch wood disc in Delicate.
- Using a #8 round brush loosely paint shape around the perimeter of the frame.
- Using transfer paper trace flower stem/leaves. Using a #8 round brush paint the flower stem and leaves in New Life.
- Using a #8 round brush randomly paint the inside of the leaf shapes (letting white perimeter show through) in Inheritance, Innocence and Delicate. Rinse brush. Dot on New Life in between the leaf shapes. Rinse brush. Dot Vintage withing the flower stem and paint the inner portion of the leaves.
- Use craft glue to adhere the clothes pins to the top right corner of the frame, and lastly glue the wood disc to the middle of the flower petals