See more projects using this product.
Learn more about Americana Decor® Satin Enamels™.
Americana Decor® Satin Enamels™
- Classic Black (ADSA01)
- Dark Denim (ADSA14)
- Natural Sable (ADSA17)
- Seaside Blue (ADSA12)
- Smoke Grey (ADSA20)
- Soft Linen (ADSA04)
- True Teal (ADSA11)
- tracing paper
- transfer paper
- painter's tape
- 2" flat brush
- wooden bench (or table: flea market find)
- #1 round brush
- pen or pencil
NOTE: Let dry completely between painting steps.
- Use a flat brush to basecoat the top of the bench or table in Seaside Blue and the bottom with Dark Denim.
- Use painter's tape to make a 2" border around the top of the bench. Use a flat brush to paint the border in Soft Linen.
- Use a pen or pencil and the tracing & transfer papers to trace and transfer on the buffalo and border patterns.
- Use a small round brush to paint on the tribal border patterns using: Classic Black, Smoke Grey, Seaside Blue, True Teal, and Natural Sable.
- Use a round brush to paint the buffalo's body Natural Sable. Use the same brush double-loaded with Classic Black and Smoke Grey to fill in the fur on his face, chest, back, and tail. Rinse brush. Use the same brush to add Natural Sable highlights on the darker fur.