See more projects using this product.
Learn more about Americana Decor® Metallics™.
Americana Decor® Metallics™
Americana Decor® Satin Enamels™
- Dark Denim (ADSA14)
- Smoke Grey (ADSA20)
- Warm White (ADSA03)
- Woodland Green (ADSA10)
- transfer paper
- sandpaper (optional)
- painter's tape
- cardboard (optional)
- large flat brush
- round wooden disks (or desired game pieces)
- double-sided, repositionable tape (optional)
- serving tray (with stand)
- medium flat brush
NOTE: Let dry completely between painting steps.
- If needed, sand the tray. Paint the bottom of the tray in dark blue with a large flat brush.
- Transfer the provided pattern onto the bottom of the tray with transfer paper. Using painter's tape, tape off every other triangle and paint in Woodland Green. Let dry. Once dry, tape off the remaining triangles and paint in Bronze.
- Paint the entire outside of the tray in Bronze with a medium flat brush.
- With a large flat brush, paint the entire bottom stand in dark blue.
- Collect the desired game pieces. Paint half of the pieces in white and the other half in grey.
When painting the game pieces, it is helpful to put double-sided tape on the back of each piece and attach onto a scrap of cardboard. This way, each piece stays in place while you paint it.