See more projects using this product.
Learn more about Americana® Acrylics.
- Bahama Blue (DA255)
- Butterscotch (DA295)
- Green Tea (DA282)
- Lamp (Ebony) Black (DAO67)
- Light Buttermilk (DA164)
- Melon (DA251)
- Mulberry (DA294)
- Pineapple (DAO6)
- Warm White (DA239)
- water container
- palette or plastic plate
- paper towels
- #2 round brush
- 3/4" flat brush
- #6 flat brush
- tracing & transfer paper
- medium wooden jewelry box
- Use a 3/4" flat brush to paint the entire box Light Buttermilk.
- Use a pencil to trace and transfer the designs on the lid and sides.
- Use the #6 flat brush to paint the arrows Warm White.
- Use the #2 round brush to paint accents: first arrow, Melon; second, Butterscotch; third, Pineapple; fourth, Green Tea; fifth, Bahama Blue; and sixth, Mulberry.
- Use the same brush and Lamp Black to outline the arrows and lines in points and feathers.
- Use the #6 flat brush and Lamp Black for the side arrows.
- Use the #2 round brush to add Melon, Butterscotch, Pineapple, Green Tea, Bahama Blue, and Mulberry in between.