See more projects using this product.
Learn more about Americana® Stencils.
- Distressed Numbers (12" x 12") (ASMM32)
DecoArt Media® Fluid Acrylics
- Burnt Umber (DMFA03)
- Cobalt Turquoise Hue (DMFA09)
- Dioxazine Purple (DMFA12)
- Primary Magenta (DMFA29)
- Titanium White (DMFA39)
DecoArt Media® Specialty Products
- water container
- palette or plastic plate
- paper towels
- 3/4" flat brush
- #8 round brush
- cosmetic sponge
- scrapbook paper (assorted)
- book (flea market find)
- Tear the scrapbook paper and adhere to the book cover with a 3/4" flat brush and Matte Medium.
- Using a 3/4" flat brush, paint over the book cover/scrapbook papers with Primary Magenta, Dioxazine Purple, Cobalt Turquoise Hue, and Titanium White. Paint loosely, adding water for a watercolor look and not rinsing brush in between colors.
- Use the Americana Distressed Numbers Stencil to stencil a year on scrapbook paper with a cosmetic sponge and Burnt Umber. Tear the paper and adhere to the book with a 3/4" flat brush and Matte Medium. Use a #8 round brush to loosely outline with Burnt Umber.
- Print and cut out the words "It was a very good year". Adhere with a 3/4" flat brush and Matte Medium. Use a #8 round brush to outline in Burnt Umber.