See more projects using this product.
Learn more about Metallic Lustre®.
Americana® Multi-Surface Acrylics
- Chartreuse (DA517)
- Paprika (DA512)
- Sky Blue (DA522)
- Brilliant Turquoise (ML11C)
- Copper Kettle (ML01C)
- Lavish Green (ML10C)
Primers, Sealers, and Finishes
- DuraClear® Satin Varnish (DS21)
- water container
- palette or plastic plate
- paper towels
- 1" flat brush
- planters (with decorative bands) (flea market find)
- 1" stencil brush
NOTE: Let dry completely between painting steps.
- Using a damp paper towel, clean the pots and remove any dust.
- Using a 1" flat brush, paint the decorative bands on the pots: Paint one band Sky Blue and the other, Paprika.
- Paint the rest of the outside of the pot with the Sky Blue band in Paprika. Paint the rest of the other pot in Chartreuse. Paint the entire inside of each pot with the same color as the outside.
- Using a stenciling brush, apply Brilliant Turquoise on top of Sky Blue; Lavish Green on top of Chartreuse; and Copper Kettle on top of Paprika.
- If pot will be used for outside use, apply a coat of DuraClear varnish in the finish of your choice.