See more projects using this product.
Learn more about Dazzling Metallics®.
- Berry (DA320)
- Peacock Pearl (DA314)
- Purple Pearl (DA124)
Primers, Sealers, and Finishes
- DuraClear® Satin Varnish (DS21)
- water container
- palette or plastic plate
- paper towels
- 3/4" flat brush
- concrete planters (various sizes)
- You will need various sizes of your choice of planters.
- With the large and two small pots use a flat brush and paint completely with grey. Rinse brush.
- Then use a flat brush to load the brush separately with pink, turquoise, and purple and paint off to an angle for a dipped look. Rinse brush before changing colors and at the end.
- If you plan on putting these planters outside you will need to use a flat brush to apply a varnish in the sheen of choice. Rinse brush. Follow label instructions.