See more projects using this product.
Learn more about Patio Paint Outdoor™.
Patio Paint Outdoor™
- water container
- palette or plastic plate
- paper towels
- painter's tape
- #12 flat brush
- triangle paper punch (of choice)
- concrete garden globe
- Con-Tact® paper
NOTE: Let dry completely between painting steps.
- Make sure the concrete globe is clean and dust free.
- Use a triangular paper punch of your choice to cut out triangles using Con-Tact paper. (You will need to make enough for two rows to go all the way around the globe.)
- Peel the backing off the triangles.
- Firmly press the triangles onto the globe.
- Use a #12 flat brush and Coral Sunset to paint the entire bottom half of the globe. Rinse brush. Let dry completely.
- Remove the triangle Con-Tact paper masks.
- Now you have a colorful concrete globe that will brighten up a patio or garden.