The Tenth Day of Christmas:
GLITTERY LIGHT BULBS
Light up these holiday ornaments with Craft Twinkles and Americana Acrylics.
DCT5 Christmas Red
DCT16 Lime Green
DCT18 Galaxy Blue
DAO67 Lamp (Ebony) Black
DA111 Grey Sky
DA131 Hauser Light Green
DA170 Santa Red
DA234 Calypso Blue
three laser-cut wood light bulb shapes
#11 and #12 flat brushes
#3 round brush
palette or plastic plate
tracing and transfer paper
Note: Allow to dry between painting steps.
- Use pencil to trace and transfer design onto wooden shape.
- Use #10 flat brush to paint reflection and top of bulb Grey Sky on all three bulbs.
- Use #12 flat brush to paint bulbs Hauser Light Green, Santa Red, and Calypso Blue respectively. Let dry completely. Rinse brush.
- Use #10 flat brush to apply Silver Craft Twinkles over Grey Sky areas, Christmas Red over Santa Red areas, Lime Green over Hauser Light Green areas, and Galaxy Blue over Calypso Blue areas.
- Outline bulb tops and reflection with Lamp Black using #3 round brush.
- Repeat steps on backs of bulbs if desired.
- Cut and tie ribbon onto ornament.