The Seventh Day of Christmas:
FROSTED TREE ORNAMENT
Add the shine of winter's frost to a holiday ornament with Americana Frost Gloss Enamels.
Americana® Frost Gloss Enamels
Americana® Frost Gloss Enamel Writer
glass ball ornament
palette or plastic plate
clear Con-Tact® paper
ribbon of your choice
fine-point black permanent marker
silver shredded foil or tinsel
Note: Allow to dry between painting steps.
- Remove cap from ornament.
- Clean ornament with alcohol. Let dry completely before painting.
- Use marker to draw or trace tree and star patterns onto Con-Tact® paper. Cut out shapes with scissors.
- Peel off paper backing and position tree and star shapes on ornament.
- Use cosmetic sponge to lightly pounce White Frost over entire ornament, and allow to dry completely.
- Carefully peel off shape.
- Fill ornament with foil/tinsel, then replace cap.
- Use Red Frost Gloss Enamel Writer to add dots at tips of tree branches.
- Cut and thread ribbon into ornament hanger, and tie with a bow.