The Third Day of Christmas:
FAMILY PHOTO ORNAMENT
Create a holiday keepsake with Americana DecouPage Glue and a family photo.
Americana® DecouPage Glue
Americana® Crystal Gloss Enamels
Americana® 3D Gloss Enamel Opaque Writers
DGEW36 True Blue
flat glass ornament
#12 flat brush
palette or plastic plate
family photo printed on Laser printer
Note: Allow to dry between painting steps.
- Print photo with Laser printer.
- Cut out photo with scissors to fit ornament.
- Clean ornament with alcohol. Let dry completely before painting.
- Use #12 flat brush to apply small amount of DecouPage just where photo is going to be.
- Press photo down firmly from center out.
- Apply more DecouPage. Wipe off any excess DecouPage with paper towel and alcohol. Let dry completely.
- Using cosmetic sponge, lightly dab Crystal on palette or plate before applying to glass.
- Dab True Blue 3D Opaque Writer to outline photo in dots.
- Add dots of True Blue randomly on ornament and use toothpick to pull out four points, creating a star.
- Cut and tie ribbon to ornament.