Note:Allow to dry between painting steps.
1. Remove ribbon hanger and set aside.
2. Paint snowflake Snow White in two to three coats.
3. Use 0 liner brush and Berry Red to paint to add line decorations to snowflake: begin with line from each snowflake tip and then do lines from all "branches" of snowflake.
4. Bring first snowflake lines down to within 1" center of snowflake. Connect each one with line forming hexagon (6-sided) shape in center.
5. Create star by simply painting diagonal lines that connect from each main branch.
6. Use handle end of paintbrush to add Berry Red dots around and inside star.
7. When completely dry, add two coats of DuraClear Matte Varnish.
8. Tie hanger back onto plaque.
|The Most Complete Line of Acrylic Paints & Specialty Finishes in the World
· Product Videos
· Project Library
· Company Info.
· Home Page