Note: Allow to dry between painting steps.
1. Use sponge brush and Blue Harbor to paint crate.
2. Use 3/4" flat brush to paint letters: A, Tuscan Red; L, Saffron Yellow; E, Sour Apple; and X, Bright Orange.
3. Use round brush to paint Sour Apple diagonal stripes on Tuscan Red A.
4. Use large sponge pouncer and Bright Orange to stamp polka dots on Saffron Yellow L.
5. Use round brush and Tuscan Red to paint vertical stripes on Sour Apple E. Use brush handle end and Bright Orange to dot stripes.
6. Use small pouncer and Saffron Yellow to dot Bright Orange X.
7. Use 3/4" flat brush to apply DuraClear Satin Varnish on crate and letters. Allow to dry between coats.
8. Position and adhere letters on crate as desired.
|The Most Complete Line of Acrylic Paints & Specialty Finishes in the World
· Product Videos
· Project Library
· Company Info.
· Home Page